Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Music re-Discovery

We find different ways to collect music from various sources,only to find ourselves stuck in a situation where you no longer know what you want to listen to. It amazes me to how my gallery of heard and unheard melodies had been unsatisfying for the past weeks. Every time I find something new, which is fairly often, it had not stuck around as long as I wished it would.
Last night, I rediscovered music that shook me to the core.
And I'm listening to them right about now. Call me dramatic, but I get this crazy urge to just break-out into tears just by listening to my new found discovery. I'm so happy and I don't have the words for it and even the weak reaction of 'sharing with the other' is not gonna help. because there's just something about these tunes that speaks to my soul. And excuse my exaggeration, but I'm grateful for this relief.
I can't pretend that these words don't sound corny, but I'm even smiling as I'm typing.
AHHhHhhhhhhh.................~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would say that one of the best things in life is music. What´s better than to share good music with people!? The music is the way we express ourselves, our souls... it makes us feel alive, its shows us that there are people that feel the same as we do, when we listen to a special tune or group :) somehow, there are so many ways for us to get connected!

Unknown said...

Sweet.

Say, i've got another motherlode of awsome albums to share. You up for it? Hehe

- Ian