Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You're Inspiring.

I get an odd sense of adrenalin when I encounter individuals who embark on a life mission in the name of passion. All these information I absorb, only to learn, and discover the variable ways people tend to live their lives.
So I'm a listener, not merely through sound and vision, but also through empathy.
It's easy to complicate this connection with emotions, but that's really not the point.

Recently, I've engage in a series of events that made my path collide with another scavenger. Hungry and yearning to make 'living' the best that it can be imagined to be. Those surprise appearance of the previous actors, to new-found candidates, and eventually, the potential participants. All of which carry stories with them. And when these tales make extraordinary sense to you, it's difficult to not be amazed.
Slightly skeptical for not being able to believe immediately, and simultaneously, bearing these conflicted voices that's dying to explain how well we get it.

"I understand what you're saying, and more importantly, I GET IT".
These words are not enough to describe the way I can relate to what you've said. And I guess, I just wanted you to know that.
..and may I quote:
"Every once in a while, it turns out that you say “wow, I got that feeling that I wanted, what I felt when I saw that scene.”

http://momentsoftruth.wordpress.com/latest/

No comments: