Monday, February 22, 2010

Far-fetched.

It's rather comforting to think that the universe sends you these signals, and spotting them is a form of guidance into the right state of mind. Coincidences are relative, but its just so much nicer to make meaning out of them as though its a mathematical equation that will eventually lead to the right answer ======== ?

I also see it as weakness, that we feel the need to be consoled. We need to know that life is not oblivious and that everything else around us are actually connected and complements each other.
Every action made is relevant to the consequences after.
I'd like a reset button, i'd like several buttons, all these switches that gives me a point of termination.
one button to reset all my senses of "logic" and "reason".
another button to reset my "emotions" that never needed explanations.
Other buttons for the system, believes,faiths, religion, society, truths, rules. ...
..everything. almost like rebirth, but far from what we had ever known.
How crazy would that be?All i can think of is some sort of explosion, due to overwhelming awareness.
I'd also like one 'replay' button, that will give me every second of my past experiences. It seems that these flashbacks that we depend on are segmented and thus, our memory is not reliable after all.Think back about some of your favourite moments, and try to recall the details within that particular hour. Time is such a tricky game that constitutes our entire being. i wonder, where are all those seconds and minutes that we were once present in? Why can't i remember how i felt?Or what i thought? Are we secretly capable of time travel?
I wonder.

1 comment:

um vento... said...

believe that time is something funny. Often time flies too fast and sometimes too slow. I wrote something related to this with your text the following:

This week I've been around the world trying to pay more attention to small details that escape us in the eyes. I've been listening with his eyes and looking with their ears. I visited places I visited not long ago - the seminary where I took my training. Seen people, friends and friends. But mostly stayed in time - It is worth remembering that the time of artistic creativity or thought also requires something of that order. Do take time and patience for the time and manner sprout from the report and indecidido (Peter Pál Pelbart).
In travels around the interior of the state, and my inside, I heard people talking about simple from the country of its problems, the lack of prospects. I saw the opening to talk, to dialogue. Where passing people have told tales of his life, spoke of things the order of time. Of suffering, longing, dreams, loves. Possible to do in education and relationships.
I heard my time crying within me. Heard my dreams the dreams of others. The most interesting story that happened to me now: After a meeting of listening I had to drive to another town, but it had to cross a river with a boat. While waiting for the ferry to cross to the other side sat a firefly on my shoulder. I could not believe it. I thought it was time she visited me. I thought it was. Small details that happen to think that something more exists.
Arriving home after this journey I realized the flower planted in a week the first bud of life. Symbols of a little as possible. From here the time is another.

Elisandro Rodrigues

PS: As my English is very bad in google translate (rsrrss)