Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Girl from Ipanema






It begins,and sweeps you off your feet..Takes you far away..I imagine a beach again,during Late sunset...Not too dark,not too bright..I see candles floating..I see vibrant and sexy colours..I see happy smiles..Genuine smiles that speaks serenity..I see body movements..swaying..Curling your toes beneath the warmth of the sand..I see beauty..The smell of the salty sea..The breeze..I see Life.Away from the hustle.Distant traffic nuisance..I see my imaginations.

8 comments:

Icing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
virtual insanity said...

errr....i just hear a song.
a really good song at that.

R. said...

dude...what do u mean?

R. said...

owhh..dammit...i geddit now...*grumbles*...like i said..its my imagination anyway :P

Aditya Iyer said...

Hey. That's a Frank Sinatra classic ! One of my favorites.

nadzirahashim said...

i always wanted to be this girl from ipanema...hehe..damn i wanna be brazillian..hehe..

Anonymous said...

not a frank classic
it's antonio carlos jobim
he's beautiful, he whispers his songs

a few others - corcovado, desafinado, samba de una nota, aguas de beber, voce vai ver, aguas de marco, vai levando

:)

Meldee said...

aaaah love this song :D i have a version by bebel gilberto, her voice is so lovely and chocolatey yummm~

haha i've always wanted to be the girl from ipanema too. sigh, nvm la. girl from subang jaya also can.