Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bem vindo 2009~

After reminiscing with 08',we agreed that last year was one of the best year for one to not forget.
Who would have thought that greatness in life are nothing but within your hands and would appear when least expected.
"Freedom" became a whole new terminology I came in terms with.
To free yourself from restraining thoughts is to move forward into new beginnings.
Free yourself from ideas that were never really true in the first place.
Up until experiences came by and told you what it should truly feel like.
And then we learn.
we learned.

only to re-pack our baggages by throwing out the unnecessary and stuffing in our fresh needs.
To game ourself for yet another venture into the unknown.
so, We bid farewell to one another, I kindly welcomed 09's as it made its way through the red carpet laid out. Whatever you may bring,I'm ready to do my part in living by the days.
To strive for more moments to savour into my little memory box.

No comments: