Saturday, January 10, 2009

Favourite Section..

..of the 24 hour cycle would have to be around 5-ish pm, when the sun is laying lower into the sky..Especially on the days you go home from work,amidst the unavoidable KL traffic crawl. I can't help but be so drawn to the colours in the sky. the sun hides itself in between the layers of puffy white clouds and geometrical buildings .I squint my eyes to stare into the sun for the longest I can take before the white spots appear.
"It's so pretty, I need to absorb everything".
and then, The clouds somehow form 3-dimensional images that I only see in my dreams.

I am driving accompanied by music selections that vibrates at the right momentum through my entire body. All the congestion before my eyes eventually fades away into another dimension, as I willingly float away into a different zone. Driving my way into the direction where my agendas have assigned me to. Moving to where I'm 'suppose' to Be.
The sky is with me wherever I go, and so, 'it's okay'.

No comments: