Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mazal Tov

I remember seeing this couple back in Key West and was absolutely amazed by the connection they had with each other.Not only was it crazy,but i could see the sincerity when they locked eyes. She spoke about making a trip down to Asia one day, which left me in awe! And then finally, the crazy couple made it here.I saw pictures of them in India and then they invited me to meet them in Thailand.Unfortunately I was stuck here back then,i regret not meeting them for sure, but at least i knew they were happy..
It's people like this that gives a warm hug to our faith and believes, not necessarily in hopes of being like them. But simply to witness it before your eyes....
I guess I understand why K got emotionally when looking into the pictures, cause i have to admit, amidst my big-smile was a silent tear of joy...

Congratulation Idit and Joshua, you are amazing individuals combined into a beautiful couple~

No comments: