Friday, April 13, 2007

Rachel??Blogging?Whuttt.......??


Oh my goodness..This is my first blog and for many years i have been pretty critical about bloggers. Hmph,talk about hypocrisy but then again..Why bother repudiating hypocrisy when the self is a living example of it?It gets pretty tiring to lie to yourself especially when u have been participating in it for a long,long time. I mean i use to think that bloggers are just a bunch of weaklings who CRIES for attention,who's desperate to be heard(given that they're socially isolated within their own surroundings).See i told you that i was cynical about bloggers.I use to think that its pathetic to blurt out your inner thoughts and sorrow to a bunch of people who either don't or do exist.i think it is called the virtual community.Maybe its because our physical lives itself in which we go through everyday is simply not enough for us.We need love,we need attention,we need to know that "hey,maybe there ARE other people out there who's on the same boat as us"..thus,the feeling of comfort,security..ease?i don't know.i honestly think of it as weakness,but then again,that's pretty much the same perception i have in many other things.We criticize,insult,look down,BITCH!,whatever u call it,about almost EVERYTHING in our lives.Let's face it..People LOVE to complain,people NEED to moan,people...just need to break and fall at times..cause if you don't,how else would you stand up again and re-build yourself?see,i told you people love to crap alot..I'm babbling now.and i 'think' i have an audience,someone listening,some to hear me out.Therefore,i continue to 'speak' as though something or someone out there is listening to me tentatively.Urgh,human beings are SO feeble.i am feeble.
Then again,maybe i created this blog today because I'm feeling extra vulnerable today.urgh,can you see how tiring it is to debate with your own self?With that,I'm gonna give myself a lil credit for even 'attempting' to create a blog.There's too much that's unsaid,too many left aside..maybe i need this,i don't know.Even the thought of you reading whatever it is that I'm typing makes me angry.but yet,I'm still typing..Forget it,Let's just see how far this journey can go..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're not perfect,we're very fragile creatures.we just need to appreciate that a lil.