Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dearest Karma,

I may have repetitively express my disagreements on your existence, but I'd really like to make a special request for this one time event. You see,its my procrastination that has been getting in the way. Its exams month and though the first paper is on the way, I have successfully found myself engaging in a range of other activities that was perceived to be more beneficial than studying. I may be on my way into jinxing my so-called 'luck'. Once again dear Luck, I may not believe in you, but I just felt like talking to you tonight about the exams on Tuesday. I know I've pushed my limit into the last day, and have probably never done this in my life but this time round. Though I very much favour the excuse of emotional and mental breakdowns, I can;t deny that I'm still out there living my days as though I'm normal. I spoke to a couple of mates about this issue, and apparently they pulled through fine.
With that, I know by tomorrow I would have no choice but to start studying. So, tonight I'll sleep in early and hope that by the early morning tomorrow, I will magically wake up and automatically get into the study mode.
If this plan shall fail, I hope you make this one time exception by not entering into this phase of my life. Please go find someone else to play with and I'll promise to buck up eventually.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

HAHAHA!

You'll be fine lah!

Good luck with studying today, good luck for the paper tomorrow, and then I'll see you tomo evening! :)

nadzirahashim said...

During exam period I tell people I am studying but you know what? I AM MOSTLY ASLEEP. I hate exams. Just do your best and at the end of the day remember; you only need to graduate. We all would love to graduate with flying colors but fuck that shit, its just a piece of paper. Just, do your best RL :)