Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let the Whispers Co-exist

You took the plunge,
into what you had initially imagined to be delinquent.
Once embarked on the journey,
you found no way to look back or forth,
but rather to remain at present.
The problem with these rides,
lies in the way it leaves you in solitude.
All the fast movements,
rushing through so that you're never stagnant.
We keep pacing,
only to forget as well as to be reminded.
I'm starting to hear the beginning of the echoes,
and I'm well prepared.
Simultaneously aware
that these preparations may eventually,
mean nothing when faced with the real situation.
I'm hearing the whispers now,and they're getting louder.
I watched the words move in the form of sound.
I'm sorry but I cannot stop moving.
Forgive the fact that I glance over far too often,
yet throttle full-force ahead.
Pinning down fearless vibes,
only to take in everything with all your heart.

No comments: