Thursday, February 26, 2009

clogged.

Having 3 notepads and 'saved drafts' doesn't help when you seem to have stories to tell,but only a handful of words to spare. Somebody should invent this machine that detects the traces of our thoughts into this monitor,where it transforms them into something visualized.
So that I can look at it from a distance and say things like,
"Ohhhh........so thats what i was thinking about during that time, when i was sipping on to my coffee"
"mhhmmm,so thats what was running through my head while I was brainstorming ideas for the bowling tournament".
"RIGHHTTT, that was that other thing that was at the back of my head when I driving back home in the traffic crawl".

Kinda like how somebody should really get going with that whole time-machine thing.

somebody.

1 comment:

Nahri said...

I hear you and I'm working on it! =P It shall be one of the features of my invention that allows people to take pictures by blinking their eyes... I expect to price it at a reasonable RM888.88 as well =P