Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random 25

devirgined.
First tag respond~thanks to them who shared..
Joanne lee's bungee jump desires (i believe that u will do it one day-its GREAT), NH's theory about stripping naked when spooked out (BAHAHAHA) and Farah Rani's belief in meeting her dream-guy in bookstores(didn't work out for me,hope it does for u).

Funny enough, I actually wanted to know what these random 25 facts/goals were.

1)I have some real dark secrets.Some of which will follow me to my death-bed.
2)I am attracted to water.Every now and then i need to be associated with the pool,sea,pond,waterfall,what-have-yous, to avoid insanity.
3)I like analysing every breath i take when I'm surrounded by nature.
4)I question EVERYTHING.
5)Sometimes i feel like i don't know who I am.
6)Alot of times people assume that 'we get along', but truth is, i simply adapt very well.
7)i don't really know to perform angry reactions.
8)Every time i flush the 'squat-toilet-bowl', I leap off and move far away before the water flushes.it makes me nervous,those flushes.haha
9)I don't really know how to pray.
10)I don't like asking for help.
11)I'm always searching for something that i don't know of.
12)I lived 10 months far away from home, the way I wanted to live.I never felt more alive in my entire existence.
13)I stare and observe alot to understand people's feeling.
14)I have music collections that make me shiver. I enjoy music orgasms.
15)I try to find a melody to fit in EVERY moment encountered.(as much as i can anyway)
16)I get fat easily.
17)I am passionate.I would go the distance to get what i want.
18)Europe is my next destination.
19)i write messages to myself and stick them all over my room.
20)I saw some of the most amazing places in the world.i wish everyday to share my stories with somebody.
21)I'm a walking day-dreamer.I space out really well.
22)Being in high-up places makes me feel stronger.
23)I use to believe that i had magic powers.and i would stare into objects to see if i can move them with my mind.haha.i think i still belief in it today.
24)Every now and then i go MIA. i think i live in a couple of different worlds.
25)I don't really like to talk about myself :)

hmmm.

1 comment:

lee wei said...

#5 - all the freaking time
#21 - when i was a kid all the way til college, all my teachers would have the same comment at meet-the-parents day - "your daughter ahh, haiyoh always catch her daydreaming in class"
i don't think i've left those days behind just yet =)
#25 - i don't really like to talk about myself, but i like to write about myself.