Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Look for Signs"

how applicable can these words be in your life when the idea of 'a sign' is far too dependent on self-interpretation?
Just 2 evenings ago, I spotted 4:44 on the clock in my car.Yesterday evening, i spotted 4:44 AGAIN on my cell.
If I was truly suppose to look out for these blurry signs, should it mean that something bad is going to happen to me?

0_9

It just doesn't make sense to believe in Everything. Far too often i come to the conclucion that Subjectivity is just tedious.

Days ago a special friend sent the song by Rachael Yamagata-Worn me Down. Just today I discovered the same song burnt into a cd that was given to me last night by another good friend. So I figured, maybe there's a message in that song that I should be looking into. After I www.letssingit.com the song, I tried really hard to interpret the song in a way that it could relate to me at this point of time. So i refered to excerpts of the song that MAY make sense:

"Gone
She's gone
How do you feel about it
That's what I thought
You're real torn up about it
And I wish you the best but I could do without it"

"Worn me down like a road
I did anything you told
Worn me down to my knees
I did everything to please you"

"I did anything to please but you can't stop thinking about her"

If i were to be a believer, this would bother the crap out of me.
Selectivity is the Key.
frack this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its purely coincidental, to say, at least. :)

- Ian