Thursday, December 11, 2008

Momentary Flashbacks.



It happens far too often in a day, when I close my eyes for these momentary flashbacks. The funny thing is that it snaps through swiftly, within a couple of seconds.
And within this short frame of time I find myself tasting the air I once felt, derived from a blend of blue skies and cotton-ball clouds.The never-ending breeze that carried the smell of the salty sea within metres away. The soothing sound of an acoustic guitar being strummed by a homeless-young-man along the street. The beautiful garden of flowers planted along the sidewalks...and ofcourse,my heart.Ever so at ease,ever so calm.My mind.Ever so unified,ever so contented. I feel like my words are not sufficient. I seem to not have the ability to sketch these images out, like the way its been re-playing in my head. I can't seem to share these stories that had made an impact, a suprising difference in my life. Once the story is told, the picture remains incomplete. I don't have the ability to just pick up an instrument to play a tune depicting these emotions.
I can't seem to tell you what It felt like one year ago. This very month, 12 months ago, where I was and what went through my head as I allowed my wings to be spread like never before.(Had it really passed through before my eyes,without my consent?) It was then i realised my very own meaning of 'freedom', given that Freedom has always been a subjective matter.

I have these stories running through my entire being and though I will never ever be able to share it the way i want to, I'm hoping it Never fades away.

No comments: